Cancellation policy for appointments
If you are unable to keep an appointment, you can postpone or cancel it up to 24 hours in advance (if the surgery is unavailable, e.g. due to a weekend or public holiday, please leave a voice message or send an email). We ask for your understanding that an appointment that is not cancelled in time will be charged at the full hourly rate. No reimbursement by the health insurance company is possible for the cancelled appointment.
Information on the current COVID 19 situation
As a health care provider, we continue to be there for your concerns and offer you, as usual, medical care of the highest standard and short waiting times.
As always, we pay great attention to hygiene and cleanliness in our surgery, both in terms of the premises and in dealing with our patients. Since we as a practice take on an exemplary role and are concerned about your safety, we have taken some additional hygiene precautions due to the current situation and ask you to observe individual things:
- Please come on time and if possible without an escort
- We kindly ask you to hang up your jackets/coats in the cloakroom before registration, to leave findings & pictures at the counter and to wash your hands carefully with soap (recommendation: at least 30 seconds).
- Keeping a distance from other patients in the waiting area if possible
- We placed the waiting room chairs at a greater distance from each other
- All magazines have been removed by us
- Please sneeze or cough into your elbow or a handkerchief and not into your hand.
- We ask you to use paper handkerchiefs, to dispose of them directly (and to wash your hands carefully for at least 30 seconds).
We look forward to your visit and are always available to answer any questions!
Or leave us a message using the form below and we will contact you.
The Ordination Gelenkspezialisten is very easy to reach by public transport. The tram stations of lines 5, 33, 43 and 44 (Lange Gasse stop) are only a few metres away from the practice. The terminus of bus line 13A (Skodagasse) can be reached in approx. 75m. From the Schottentor (U2, D, 1, 37, 38, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 71, 1A, 40A) and from the U6 station Alser Straße you can reach us with line 43 or 44 (stop Lange Gasse) in just a few stops.
You will find some parking spaces directly in Alser Straße or in the surrounding side streets (attention: short-stay parking zone!). The nearest parking garage (Otto Wagnerplatz underground car park) is approx. 300m away.