Orthopaedic Hospital Vienna Speising
Prim. Priv.-Doz. DDr. Albrecht is head of the I. Department of the Orthopaedic Hospital Vienna Speising. The hospital is one of the largest and leading orthopaedic competence centres in Europe and enjoys an excellent reputation both nationally and internationally. With its various facilities, it offers a comprehensive spectrum in orthopaedic care.
Range of services:
- Six orthopaedic departments
- State-of-the-art operating centre (8 central and 3 day-clinical operating theatres)
- Department of Physical Medicine and Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Acute geriatrics and remobilisation
- Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine
- Laboratory for gait and movement analysis
- Department of Radiology
- Affiliated MR Institute
The I. Orthopaedic Department focuses on sports orthopaedics and joint-preserving interventions. The further subdivision into special teams ensures a particularly high level of competence and experience in the respective field.
If an operation is necessary, it can be performed at the Orthopaedic Hospital Vienna Speising. Depending on the procedure, this can take place in a day clinic or as part of an inpatient stay. You will be referred directly from the surgery. The costs of the operation in Speising are covered by your health insurance. If you have private insurance, you will benefit from various additional services such as a stay in the special class ward.